DGM SERVICES, INC. IS HOSTING A JOB FAIR
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
10:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
We are looking for experienced Carpenters, Framers & Crate Builders to start with our growing team!
– Build wooden crates, skids, pallets and/or any special packaging required
– Assemble crates, skids, pallets, etc.
– Ensure finished product is up to DGM standards
– Assist other team members and supervisors with packing duties or assigned tasks
– Maintain company equipment and property
– Demonstrate safe lifting techniques and adhere to safety regulations, policies and guidelines
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Ability to follow detailed instructions and written procedures
– Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
– Ability to use hand and power tools (i.e. nail guns, staple guns, saws, drills, etc.)
– Ability to read and use measuring tape and apply basic math skills
– Forklift Operating
– Crate Building
– Hand Tools & Power Tools
– High School diploma or equivalent preferred
– Ability to lift 35 lbs. repeatedly for the duration of a shift
– Ability to stand for long periods of time; bend, kneel and lift heavy objects
– Prolonged and/or irregular hours
Misdemeanors will be considered on a case-by-case basis; NO FELONIES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Job Fair Location:
1606 Greens Road
Houston, TX 77032
For more information, please call: