Most accidents come from a lack of understanding of regulations or because of shortcuts being taken by those who show little respect for the dangers that face them when they come in contact with hazardous materials. Other situations arise when you unknowingly handle hazardous materials because your team fails to understand the risk or they have been improperly declared as Dangerous Goods. We can help you learn a lesson about dangerous goods instead of having dangerous goods teach you a lesson. DGM has a wide-ranging catalog of classes. Most classes we offer can be taken online, on-demand or in the classroom.
Use the form below to contact us about our Dangerous Goods training programs.
Web based training is a cost effective option that allows employers to keep their teams up to speed and certified with out the costs associated with classroom courses. Instructor-led classes via the Internet for Air, Sea, and Road freight.
Air, Sea, and Road freight courses designed to be taken by the individual without the schedule conflicts, no matter the time or place.
Instructor-led classes for Air, Sea, and Road. Read more about each class by clicking on the following links.
- 49 CFR Hazmat by Road Training
- IATA Dangerous Goods By Air Training Course
- IMDG Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Multi-Modal Training
- Transport of Radioactive Materials
- Consumer Commodities
- DG Shippers Responsibilities
- General Awareness Training
- Hazmat Handling and Storage
- Hazardous Communication
- Hazmat Classification
- How to Read an SDS
- Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines
- Multi-Modal Awareness Training
- Hazmat Office Staff Awareness
- Hazmat Awareness for Packing Staff
- Hazmat Sales Staff Awareness
- Shipping Lithium Batteries
- Shipping Vehicles, Parts and Spares
- Warehouse Staff Awareness Training