DGM SERVICES, INC. IS HOSTING A JOB FAIR
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
10:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
We are looking for experienced Carpenters, Framers & Crate Builders to start with our growing team!
- Build wooden crates, skids, pallets and/or any special packaging required
- Assemble crates, skids, pallets, etc.
- Ensure finished product is up to DGM standards
- Assist other team members and supervisors with packing duties or assigned tasks
- Maintain company equipment and property
- Demonstrate safe lifting techniques and adhere to safety regulations, policies and guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and written procedures
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to use hand and power tools (i.e. nail guns, staple guns, saws, drills, etc.)
- Ability to read and use measuring tape and apply basic math skills
- Forklift Operating
- Crate Building
- Hand Tools & Power Tools
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. repeatedly for the duration of a shift
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; bend, kneel and lift heavy objects
- Prolonged and/or irregular hours
Misdemeanors will be considered on a case-by-case basis; NO FELONIES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Job Fair Location:
1606 Greens Road
Houston, TX 77032
For more information, please call:
This News entry was posted on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012