Did you know that shippers who incorrectly pack their containers are liable for damages caused to other containers and the vessel itself and that cargo insurance doesn’t cover these losses? DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance in the industry and you can rest assured that your cargo will arrive to its destination safe and secure.
There is so much that goes into preparing your container for shipment and this requires careful planning. For example, the type of lumber used for international shipping has to be ISPM-15 certified. DGM is certified as being ISPM-15 compliant. Other key factors that need to be considered before packing a container are:
- Weight Distribution
- Space Utilization
- Climate Variation
- Cargo Compatibility
Improper loading of cargo can lead to damage of your goods. Our containerization method will do away with claims caused by cargo shift and eliminate rejections at the port, hence preventing the costs associated with double handling. Call us today for your personalized quote!
- Professional, reliable, and expert handling of cargo
- Forklifts ranging in capacity from 5,000 to 60,000 pounds for heavy lift and machinery moves
- Handling, storage, preparation, and consolidation
- Custom design, methods, and processes
- DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance policies which allow DGM to be shown as the shipper on behalf of the actual shipper on the shipper’s declaration for dangerous goods