This course is designed to enable the candidate to familiarize and understand the classification process, as determining hazard classification and multi-hazards and deciphering the information found on the SDS.
Approximately 3 Hours
- Self Paced Online Training
- Instructor Led Online Training
- Class Room based Training
Who Should Attend This Training Course:This training is ideal for those responsible for determining hazard classification, or for freight forwards, transport operators or agents responsible for verifying the information on the SDS.
DGMaterials Include:Registration includes a DGM Workbook and certification. Online courses will be required to download the DGM Workbook.
Topics Covered in Training:
- Understanding the 9 classes of dangerous goods.
- Where and how to find the technical information to determine classification.
- Procedures to determine classification.
- Understanding hazard precedence or Multi-Hazards